Questions to ask yourself before the race
1. Have you been diagnosed with a heart condition?
2. Do you have chest pain brought on by physical activity?
3. Have you developed chest pain in the past month?
4. Have you on 1 or more occasions lost consciousness or fallen over as a result of
5. Do you have bone or joint problem that could be aggravated by the proposed
6. Has a doctor ever recommended medication for your blood pressure or a heart
7. Are you aware, through your own experience or a doctor's advice, of any other physical
reason that would prohibit you from exercising without medical supervision?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions we advice you to not start in the race without having discussed this with your doctor.
If you have answedered no to all of the questions above but feel lika having a cold 3-4 days before the race we advice you not to start.
In the end, it is yourself that decides weather you will start or not but be kind to yourself and think of your loved ones, there will be more races.
The Vätternrundan race does not provide any drugs and do not provide healthcare.